At Scallywaggs Gymnastics, we suggest you do a trial class to gauge if the program will meet your needs.
All you have to do is find a class that suits you and contact the gym to book. You must pay the class fee for that class and complete a registration form.
If the program is suitable for you there is a Registration and Insurance fee that must be paid on your 2nd visit along with a block payment of fees (usually 5 or 6 weeks depending on the class). This fee registers your child on the Gymnastics Australia database and covers their insurance for the year (Calender year).
Scallywaggs Gymnastics Payment Policy
- All fees must be paid in half or full term payments.
- If you are paying by half term payments you must make payment before the end of the 2nd week of the block, otherwise full term payment is required. Please note that at times, fee reminders may not be given out, but it your responsibility to ensure that fees are paid on time.
- Any fees not paid by the end of week 3 will incur an automatic 10% surcharge
- Registration fees must be paid on the 2nd visit. (This covers the period Jan – Dec)
- Your class fees pay for your position in the class regardless of you attendance.
- ALL classes must be paid for, if your class falls on a public holiday this class must be paid for and a make up taken. In certain circumstances, weekly fees may be accepted, but only on the understanding that missed classes MUST be paid for.
- Refunds are not given for missed classes or registration under any circumstances.
- If you are going to be away for a period of the term you have the option of not paying for that time, (but your space will not be guaranteed until you return and make another payment) or paying for those classes and trying to do make up classes in accordance with the make up policy shown below. This is especially important for the after school classes as most of them have waiting lists and unless you have secured your space in the class it may not be available on your return.
- Payment can be made by cash, credit card, eftpos or cheque. American Express is not accepted and any cheque that is dishonored will attract a $30.00 fee.
MAKE UP POLICY
Please remember that make up classes are provided as a service only and not a right so at times it may not be possible to allocate a make up class for you.
If you DO NOT contact the gym prior to the start of your normal class you will NOT be entitled to a make up class. When you contact the gym a make up will be placed on you screen immediately, unfortunately if a make up is not showing on your screen we will be unable to allocate a make up.
Please do not turn up unannounced for a make up class, we limit the number of children per class and your attendance may take us over that number, therefore lessening the quality of the service provided to the others in the class.
Make up classes CANNOT be carried over into a new term and cannot be used as your normal class or used after the date you leave the program.
If you miss a make up class without contacting the gym it will be cancelled.
The answering machine is on 24 hours a day and we also have message bank so all calls are recorded.
If you call and do not leave a message you will not be entitled to do a make up
Gym On The MoveAustraliaPty. Ltd. T/A Scallywaggs Gymnastics ABN 25 690 917 069